Welcome to US Web Medicals!
These terms and conditions demonstrate the rules and regulations for US Web Medicals’ Website, located at uswebmedicals.com.
By accessing or using this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use US Web Medicals if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on our Terms and Conditions page.
Unless otherwise stated, uswebmedicals.com and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on US Web Medicals. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from US Web Medicals for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from US Web Medicals
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from US Web Medicals
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from US Web Medicals
- Redistribute content from US Web Medicals
This Terms and Conditions Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this Website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. US Web Medicals does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before their presence on uswebmedicals.com. Comments do not show the views and opinions of US Web Medicals, its agents, and affiliates. Comments shown here solely reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their ideas. As permitted by applicable laws, US Web Medicals shall not be liable for the Comments or any damages, liability, or expenses suffered or caused as a result of any use of or posting of and demonstration of the Comments on this Website.
US Web Medicals reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments, which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of our Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and show that:
- You are entitled to post your comments on uswebmedicals.com and have all necessary consents and licenses to do so;
- Your Comments do not invade any property right, including without patent, limitation copyright, or trademark of any third party or company;
- Your Comments do not contain any offensive, defamatory, libelous, indecent or otherwise unlawful or illegal material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or illegal activity.
As a result of this, you grant US Web Medicals a non-exclusive license to use, edit, reproduce and authorize others to use, reproduce, and modify any of your Comments in any form, formats, or media like audio or video.
Hyperlinking to US Web Medicals Content
The organizations mentioned below may link to uswebmedicals.com without a written approval:
- Search engines;
- Government agencies;
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity fundraising groups, and charity shopping malls that may not hyperlink to our Website
- News organizations; and
- Online directory distributors may link to the Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to the website’s home page, publications, or other Website information so long as the link.
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the linking party and its services and/or products; and
- fits within the context of the third party or linking party’s site.
Our executives may consider and approve some other link requests by the following organizations:
- dot.com community sites;
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- internet portals;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- educational institutions and trade associations; and
- accounting, law, and consulting firms.
We can approve link requests from the following organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look like we are unfavorable to ourselves or our accredited businesses,
- the organization does not have any negative records with us,
- the benefit to us from the hyperlink compensates the absence of US Web Medicals, and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
Without any approval and written permission, you cannot create frames around our Webpages that change in any way the visual appearance or presentation of uswebmedicals.com.
Our Company shall not be responsible for any data or content that appears on your Website or Webpages. You should agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website or Webpages. No hyperlink(s) should appear on any Website that may get interpreted as illegal, criminal, libelous, obscene, or which infringes or advocates the infringement, otherwise violates any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve all the rights to request you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of removing all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions and our link policy at any time. By linking to uswebmedicals.com, you agree to get bound to and follow the linking terms and conditions, as mentioned above.
Removal of links from uswebmedicals.com
If you find any link on uswebmedicals.com that is offensive in any way, you can inform or contact us at any time. Our Company will consider requests to remove hyperlinks, but we are not obligated, in any way, to or to respond directly to you.
We do not make sure that the information on this Website is correct. We do not warrant accuracy or completeness, nor do we make any promise to ensure that uswebmedicals.com remains available or that the material on the Website always keeps up to date.
To all the extent permitted by applicable law of the United States, we exclude all warranties, representations, and conditions relating to US Web Medicals and the use of uswebmedicals.com. Nothing in the disclaimer will:
- exclude or limit our or your liability for personal injury or death;
- exclude or limit our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of your or our obligations in any way that is not permissible under the
- applicable law of the country; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not get excluded under the applicable law.
The prohibitions and limitations of liability set here and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) govern liabilities arising under this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty, and (b) are subject to the preceding paragraph. As long as uswebmedicals.com and the information and services on the Website got provided free of any charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.